New Braunfels Property Management
Let Us Manage Your New Braunfels Rental Property
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or
landlord. We have an extensive porfolio of single family homes, townhouses, condos, and
apartments in the New Braunfels area.
The Benefits of using A & G Property Services
- No hassle management
- Automated owner statements
- Online Owner Portal Access
- Industry leading marketing tools
- 24/7 maintenance request handling
- Prompt Response to Tenant Requests
- Low vacancy rate
- Low time on market
- Industry specific local knowledge
What we do as your New Braunfels property manager:
- Fill vacancies
- Advertise your rental
- Handle tenant inquiries
- Background and credit investigations
- Application processing
- Lease signing
- Full service repair
- Rent collection
- Coordinate Evictions
- Collection Of The Rents And Security Deposits As Per Lease Terms
- Monthly Statements And Checks Are Mailed To Owners Mid-Month
- Security Deposits Are Held & Maintained In An Escrow Account By A & G Property Services
- Pictures of Property Before Tenants Move-In And When They Move-Out
- We Will Call Utility Companies And Have Serviced Changed Over To New Tenant's Name
- Facilitating Normal Maintenance As Needed With Licensed Insured Vendors (Storms Or Remodeling Not Included In Management Fees)
- Year-End Annual Statement And 1099
- All services conducted by licensed San Antonio Property Managers
- Taking Pictures Of The Property
- Downloading Information & Pictures To Ads
- Showing The Property To Prospective Tenants
- Supplying Tenants With Applications For Processing (See Screening Below)
- After Application Processing Is Complete, If Accepted, Then Complete Lease With Certified Monies Paid at Lease Signing
- Leasing Fee Is Taken Out Of The Rents When The Property Is Leased. You Do Not Have To Pay The Leasing Fees Up Front.
- Finding A Qualified Tenant Is One Of The Most Important Jobs Necessary To Protect Your Property Investment.
- A & G Property Services Supplies Applications To Begin The Process.
- We Require Each Adult To Provide:
- Photo ID
- Social Security Number
- Birth Date
- Present & Prior Addresses
- Employment Information
- Sign Authorization To Release The Information
- We Personally Verify Employment & Wages And Speak Directly With Landlords.
- We Access State County Records To Verify Ownership Of Properties When Not Managed By Professional Companies.
- Our Questions To A Landlord Will Include Pay Rent On Time, Any Nuisance Problems, Pets, Damages, Etc.
- We conduct tenant screening through The National Tenant Network
- This Will Include Credit Checks, Criminal Background, Social Security Number Verification, And Address Variance Check.
- The National Tenant Network Has A Nationwide Database. Their Reports Will Cover Court Eviction Reports.
- Our Goal Is To Find Qualified Tenants To Pay The Rent On Time And To Take Good Care Of Your Property.
- We Facilitate And Monitor Maintenance Issues As Needed.
- We Will Notify Owners Of Major Issues Such As: Furnace, Appliances, or Roof Damages That Will Require Major Work Or Replacement.
- We Will Consult With You To Determine The Best Avenue To Proceed.